Friday, July 7, 2017

God, I hurt



by Sarah Eliana

Ladies,
Hari ini aku mau share puisi yang sangat meaningful ini. Semoga teman–teman diberkati :)

GOD, I HURT
-Author Unknown-

I said, "God, I hurt."
And God said, "I know."
I said, "God, I cry a lot."
And God said, "That's why I gave you tears."

I said, "God, I'm depressed."
And God said, "That's why I gave you sunshine."

I said, "God, life is so hard."
God said, "That's why I gave you loved ones."
I said, "God, my loved one died."
And God said, "So did mine."

I said, "God, it is such a loss."
And God said, "I saw mine nailed to a cross."
I said, “But God, your loved one lives."
And God said, "So does yours."

I said, "God, where are they now?"
And God said, "Mine is on My right side,"
And yours is in the light."

I said, "God it hurts"
And God said, "I know."


Berkatalah Yesus ... "Marilah kepada-Ku, semua yang letih lesu dan berbeban berat,
Aku akan memberi kelegaan kepadamu.
Pikullah kuk yang Kupasang dan belajarlah pada-Ku,
karena Aku lemah lembut dan rendah hati
dan jiwamu akan mendapat ketenangan sebab kuk yang Kupasang itu enak dan beban-Ku pun ringan
Matius 11 : 28 - 30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts! ^^